Terminal de Diagnosis Universal TDU_for_PC
Work comfortably from wherever you want without wires. Thanks to Bluetooth ® wireless technology, you can use your own PC. Just plug the module THE_BOX a> to the vehicle's diagnostic connector.
You will need a PC with Bluetooth to work directly with the diagnostic interface THE_BOX wirelessly.
Optionally you can connect directly by USB cable.
Description of some functions
- Reading and clearing faults
- Allows for reviewing the failures stored in any of the supported ECUs and delete them once the malfunctionhas been solved.
- Reading values in real time.
- You can activate the various actuators to ensure proper operation.
- Basic adjustments
- In VAG group vehicles initialize components such as the throttle actuator, xenon headlights, steering angle sensor, EGR ...
- Simulartion mode
- Navigate through the menus of the application without any vehicle connected. In this way you can know about the degree of support for a particular vehicle.
- Data recording
- Allows for data recording to disc for later analysis in detail.
- Up to 200 virtual oscilloscopes can be opened for the graphic representation of the values monitored in real time.
- Generation of automatic reports with visual identification, troubleshooting and real values with the possibility to save, retrieve and print.
- Quick test
- Full and automatic check of the vehicle and all its systems with general and detailed report. Ability to save, retrieve and print.
- Hitory of checked vehicles
- Direct access to the latest diagnosed systems.
- Recommended values
- Creation and edition of recommended values, up to 20 different configurations for each system.
- Technical Notes
- Creation of technical notes associated with faults, elements or actuators.
- Direct access to inspection shutdown procedure when it can only be done manually.
- USB connection
- USB cable connection to THE_BOX interface, in addition to Bluetooth.
In addition to the OBDII cable for 12/24V systems, cables are available for brand-specific vehicles which incorporate a non-standard diagnostic connector.
Upgrade to TDU_NETBOOK
TDU_for_PC customers who are interested can purchase the Netbook by Berton separately to have a Berton unique computer.