A light equipment ideal to carry the most professional diagnosis anywhere.
If already own a berton TDU_PC, TDU_for_PC o TDU_PAD you can get the berton netbook alone for only 399 € + IVA. More info.
A design that identifies it as special equipment, unique to Berton.
|Windows® XP Operating System|
|Panoramic LCD screen super-briliant (10'' LED Back-lit TFT)|
|Big size Trackpad (6.7cm x 4.0cm)|
|Built-in Webcam with microphone (1.3 Megapixels)|
|Integrated WiFi and Bluetooth.|
|Wide keyboard for a more comfortable writing
(Ergonomic design, larger keys)
When you purchase a complete set of diagnosis, the netbook is designed to work directly with the interface THE_BOX.
Optionally you can connect directly by USB cable.
Description of some functions
- Reading and clearing faults
- Allows for reviewing the failures stored in any of the supported ECUs and delete them once the malfunctionhas been solved.
- Reading values in real time.
- You can activate the various actuators to ensure proper operation.
- Basic adjustments
- In VAG group vehicles initialize components such as the throttle actuator, xenon headlights, steering angle sensor, EGR ...
- Simulartion mode
- Navigate through the menus of the application without any vehicle connected. In this way you can know about the degree of support for a particular vehicle.
- Data recording
- Allows for data recording to disc for later analysis in detail.
- Up to 200 virtual oscilloscopes can be opened for the graphic representation of the values monitored in real time.
- Generation of automatic reports with visual identification, troubleshooting and real values with the possibility to save, retrieve and print.
- Quick test
- Full and automatic check of the vehicle and all its systems with general and detailed report. Ability to save, retrieve and print.
- Hitory of checked vehicles
- Direct access to the latest diagnosed systems.
- Recommended values
- Creation and edition of recommended values, up to 20 different configurations for each system.
- Technical Notes
- Creation of technical notes associated with faults, elements or actuators.
- Direct access to inspection shutdown procedure when it can only be done manually.
- USB connection
- USB cable connection to THE_BOX interface, in addition to Bluetooth.
In addition to the OBDII cable for 12/24V systems, cables are available for brand-specific vehicles which incorporate a non-standard diagnostic connector.
|Processor||- Intel Atom N270 1.6GHz|
|Chipset||- Intel® 945GSE + Intel® ICH7M|
|LCD Screen||- 10.1” WSVGA color TFT-LCD con LED Backlight
- 1024*600 Pixels
|Energy||- ACPI V3.0
- Supports S0, S3, S4, S5
|Memory||- 1GB DDR2 533 MHZ ampliable a 2GB|
|Hard Disk||- HDD SATA 160 GB|
|Ports||- 3 in 1 card reader MS/MS pro /SD/MMC
- 3 USB 2.0
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x audio
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x RJ45
- 1 x DC-In
|Audio||- Integrated stereo speakers.
- Codec Azalia 2.1 output support.
- Microphone and audio integrated connections.
|Bluetooth™||- Bluetooth™ v2.1 CLASSS I (100 m)|
|webcam||- 1.3 Megapixels|
|Ethernet LAN||- 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet|
|Wireless LAN||- Mini PCI-E interface. Supports 802.11b/g|
|Security||- Support for Kensington security cable.|
|Battery||- Bateria de 3 celdas de ion-litio, 2200mAH|
|Dimensions||- 260 x 180x 32.5 mm|
|Weight||- Less than1.1Kg (including battery)|